LOREX 4K Nocturnal IP NVR System with Four 4K (8MP) Motorized Zoom Lens Dome Cameras, 250FT Night Vision
LOREX 4K Nocturnal IP NVR System with Four 4K (8MP) Motorized Zoom Lens Dome Cameras, 250FT Night Vision
Know that your property is protected while you're there and while you're away thanks to this Nocturnal security camera system from Lorex. This system combines four powerful Nocturnal security cameras and a powerful eight-channel N841 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR). Along with 4K recording resolution, the longest night vision ranges available, and extreme weather performance, these dome security cameras include a built-in microphone for listen-in audio capabilities and a motorized zoom lens that allows you to adjust the camera's field of view to suit your monitoring needs. These features, plus four open channels on the NVR, makes this an incredibly versatile security system perfect for any home or small business.
Capture the details you need with 4K resolution
These security cameras use an 8.51 MP image sensor. This sensor is capable of producing an exceptionally sharp 4K video that will give you the best chance to capture distinct details, such as facial features.
4× better than 1080p
The difference between a 1080p security camera and a 4K security camera is quite large. A 1080p security camera, for example, records at a pixel ratio of 1920 x 1080 - a total of 2,073,600 pixels. A 4K security camera, on the other hand, records at a pixel ratio of 3840 x 2160 - a total of 8,294,400 pixels. That's an additional 6,220,800 pixels! Ultimately, this higher pixel count results in a much higher quality of the video, with sharp definitive lines that distinctly outline every object and feature. It also allows for better digital zooms when you need to zoom into your footage. So specific details will remain legible for longer and give you a better chance of capturing the details you need.
Expanded coverage with a built-in microphone
The cameras included in this system are capable of recording audio thanks to their built-in microphone. Audio monitoring can provide you with more information (such as voices) and can even help provide more insight into key events, even if they occur off-screen.
4× optical zoom security camera
These security cameras come with a unique zoom lens. Otherwise known as a motorized varifocal lens, this type of lens enables remote customization of your field of view (and focus). This means that you can either focus on a small area in astonishing detail thanks to the 4× optical zoom or survey a larger scene for maximum coverage. These adjustments can be easily made with your NVR or through the free Lorex mobile apps.
Infrared Night Vision
Say goodbye to grainy nighttime video for good. Nocturnal security cameras are equipped with powerful LED bulbs that emit infrared light in the camera's field of view. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
Color Night Vision (CNV™)
For an added level of nighttime protection, Nocturnal security cameras can also capture color footage, thanks to our state-of-the-art Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. CNV brings extra details to light, such as the color of a car, a person's clothes, and also provides better contrast for enhanced detection.
Enhanced security monitoring with HDR
Your security cameras use an HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature that uses the difference between the brightest point and the darkest point of the video to automatically adjust the picture's brightness. This results in an optimized, highly-detailed security video in all sections of the frame.
Increased clarity in low-light settings
3D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology ensures clean, accurate video with exceptional clarity and sharpness. It will also filter out digital noise caused by motion.
All-weather security camera
Feel free to install your Nocturnal security cameras outdoors. They are rated IP67, which is the highest environmental rating available.
Metal camera housing
Your security cameras are housed in high-grade aluminum. This means that they can last for years and years, even if they are directly exposed to intense weather conditions.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with the innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Apple iPhone Apple iPad Android Phone Android Tablet Apple TV
PoE technology for simple plug-and-play installation
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time. A single cable run between your NVR and IP camera provides both power and video transmission so you don't have to install your camera near a plug.
HEVC / H.265 compression
Both sets of cameras and the NVR included here use HEVC compression technology. HEVC stands for High-Efficiency Video Compression (also known as H.265 or MPEG-H Part 2) and is used to compress video file sizes without any noticeable difference in quality. This lets you keep the 4K footage without the 4K file sizes. It will also let you watch the highest quality security footage while you are away from your home or business without large data transfers.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 2TB security-grade hard drive (expandable up to 8TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
No Monthly Fees
There are absolutely no monthly fees associated with this security system. All video footage is safely stored on the security grade hard drive located within the recorder.
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Connects directly to TVs and Monitors
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
NVR Network Video Recorder
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
4K Ultra HD Resolution (4×1080p Full HD)
4K resolution offers four times the resolution of 1080p with approximately 4000 horizontal pixels, provides the maximum level of detail and clarity available.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
4K-Capable HD Network Video Recorder Features:
- Record and view the video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV and Chromecast)
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
3. Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks.
5. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only.
7. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution are dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
8. Both firmware and software must be updated to the latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
4K Motorized Varifocal HD IP Dome Security Camera with Audio Features:
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers a full-color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions
- IR night vision range up to 250ft (76m) in ambient lighting
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- Built-in microphone for listen-in audio
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39°(H) field of view
- Ceiling/wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)
- ONVIF profiles S & T approved
|Effective pixel area||3840(H)x2160 (V)||IR LED quantity||2pcs|
|IR LED viewing angle||1 × 45°,1 × 140°||Camera FOV (H / V / D)||H:102°~39°; V:55°~22° D:125°~42°|
|Imaging Device||4K, 1/2.5 Inch||Effective Pixels||3840(H)x2160 (V)|
|Imager Type||CMOS||Image Readout||Progressive Scan|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W||Field of View (H)||H:102°~39°|
|IR Illumination||50m||Video Output||RJ45|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/3(4)~1/100000s||Lens Type||Motorized|
|Lens Mount||Board-in Type||Iris Type||Fixed|
|Video Compression||H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG||Aspect Ratio||16: 9|
|Frame rates (Maximum)||4K @ 15fps / 2K (3MP) @ 30fps||Dynamic Range||Up to 90dB|
|Optical Zoom||4×||Digital Zoom||16x|
|Camera Body Material||Aluminum Alloy||Power Input||12V DC|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE (802.3af)||Power Consumption (Max)||7.8 W|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Operating Humidity||Less than 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Cold Start Temperature||-30°C|
Each LNE8974ABW Includes: